Study 6: EVENSWISS® Eye Complex
Dermatological study on crow’s feet wrinkles and dark under-eye circles
- "Crows’ feet": Open, longitudinal study in 16 healthy females, mean age: 58 ±6 years
- "Under-eye circles": Open, longitudinal study in 6 healthy females, mean age: 36 ±12 years
- Application: EVENSWISS® Rejuvenating Eye Complex was applied twice daily, in the morning and in the evening, around the eye during 84 days
- Wrinkle depth was assessed by fringe projection profilometry and by expert grading on the basis of standardized facial photographs (VisioFace) on Day 0, D14, D28, D42, D70 and D84.
- Dark under-eye circles were rated by expert grading of on the basis of standardized facial photographs (VisioFace) on Day 0, D14, D28, D42 and D70
- 63% of volunteers showed a significant reduction of wrinkle depth after 2 weeks, 100% after 12 weeks as measured by optical profilometry.
- Independent expert grading of facial photographs confirmed an anti-wrinkle effect in 81% of all volunteers.
- All volunteers showed visible lightening of the dark circles within 4 to 10 weeks.
Before and after photographs of "crow's feet"
Before and after photographs of dark circles