Komplette Behandlung für Gesicht und Körper inkl. Kopfmassage (90 Minuten)
Complex advanced face, scalp and body treatment (90 minutes)
This treatment consisting of the following steps:
- Lymphatic drainage on the back of the body (legs and back massage with Refining Body Complex) to aid relaxation and increase lymph and blood flow.
- Deep cleansing and exfoliation of the face and neck to prepare skin for quicker penetration and increased effectiveness of the EVENSWISS products.
- Application of a suitable serum (Youth Serum or Rejuvenating Serum)
Signature EVENSWISS Tone© Massage
Is a unique technique of advanced non-invasive lifting massage, during which a therapist "sculpts" the shape of the face, restoring a more youthful oval, working on the "problem" areas, diminishing age-related changes in its contours. It is also a therapeutic massage, allowing muscles to relieve facial tension.
Effects of Toning Facial Massage
Toning massage has a strong, but the optimum impact on the tissue of the face and neck, resulting in improved blood circulation, stronger muscles and improves skin condition, significantly reduced edema, improves the complexion, smoothest out some wrinkles, nasolabial fold, tightens the skin of the cheeks.
This massage further complements actions of Dermatopoietin Peptide Complex, the main ingredient of EVESWISS products, by re-molding facial muscles upon which skin lays.
In fact, this massage can be considered as a good alternative to surgery and injection methods of correction of the face. This procedure activates the sebaceous glands. It has a positive effect on subcutaneous fat, nerves, lymph nodes and vessels.
The skin appears fresh, supple and "lifted".
Indications for toning facial massage
- • Sluggish, aging skin
- • Reduced muscle tone
- • Excess fat tissue
Application of Regenerating Plasma over the face and neck
- Evenswiss Scalp massage with Hair System Protection Serum to de-stress and reduce hair loss by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles and nutrient intake, particularly in the ‘hot area’ of the scalp.
- Lymphatic drainage on the arms with Refining Body Complex to improve appearance of the ‘orange peel’ skin.
- Clean and tone the face and neck.
- Apply an EVENSWISS Eventone Serum to smooth the skin of the face and neck.
- Massage in an EVENSWISS Rejuvenating Eye Complex to reduce puffiness and fine lines.
- Apply EVENSWISS Rich Regenerating Face Cream to the face.
- Apply EVENSWISS Rejuvenating Décolleté Cream to the neck and décolleté.
- Finish with light lymphatic drainage massage all over the treated area.
EVENSWISS Hair is an advanced professional treatment targeted at reducing hair loss.
We recommend washing the hair in lukewarm water with Hair Protection System Shampoo, gently massaging in to deep cleanse scalp and hair from all impurities and to open pores before application of Hair Protection System Serum to support reduction of hair loss.
EVENSWISS Shape is a body massages protocol with application of Refining Body Complex to smooth the appearance of cellulite.
EVENSWISS products can be used to complement a number of aesthetic treatments (aesthetic medicine, laser, injectable, peels, needling, mesotherapy, micropigmentation) in the following ways:
- to prepare skin for traumatic treatments by improving its tolerability (pre-treatment use for a period of time)
- post-treatment to aid healing whilst prolonging and amplifying the effect of aesthetic treatment
Dermatopoietin Peptide Complex – the main ingredient of EVENSWISS strengthens the skin by enhancing collagen deposition. This leads to ‘tenting’ effect, which makes the filler more effective.
After an invasive treatment it is recommended to apply Regenerating Plasma (for professional use only) to activate skin renewing process and thus reducing fine lines and wrinkles and restoring the skin deep within.
Other cosmetic products EVENSWISS are recommended for home use to support rejuvenating processes deep in the skin.
If you would like to receive further information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org